Thursday, August 21, 2008

The FIRM: Cardio Overdrive (2007)

EVD Review: (5 out of 5 stars)

Cardio overdrive will kick your weight loss into high gear. Unique low impact cardio and body shaping exercises burn calories both during and after this dynamic workout. Tone your legs arms and waist to the high-energy beat with easy-to-follow steps and Alison s expert coaching.DVD Includes:45-minute Complete Workout25-minute Express WorkoutOptional Equipment: The FIRM CardioweightsSystem. Released May 6, 2008.

The FIRM is one of those “gym quality” workout series that every at-home exerciser should own. I personally, have 10 Firm workouts in my collection. The toning and flow of Cardio Overdrive is excellent. This DVD will give you results fast if you stick to it. Whenever I feel like I’ve been slacking a bit on my intensity of workouts I like to do a FIRM video to get back into the “Warrior Goddess” mindset and push it up a notch.

No comments: